Dear Members of Akdeniz University
EndNote Reference Management System was purchased under license by Akdeniz University Rectorate to be used in academic studies and has been put into service since 2021. EndNote software is a reference management tool that can help you in the process of scientific research, article writing and publication, with many features such as writing thesis / article, citation, creating reference lists, organizing according to different journal / thesis formats, and making suggestions about which journals you can publish.
The EndNote download links below only work on campus. (If you have problems with your browser, you can right click on the download link and copy the link address and paste it into the address bar and download)
To browse EBSCO and Proquest databases
Compressed RAR File;
It needs to be opened in "C:\Program Files\EndNote\Connections".
In EndNote you can:
• Creating a personal bibliographic database with EndNote
• Search for articles in online databases (WoS, Legal Collection, Library of Congress, PubMed and available libraries)
• Reference record import options (direct export (Google Scholar, Google Books etc.), import filters and pdf import)
• Manual data entry (Creating a reference record)
• Automatic bibliography generation from full-text pdfs
• Organizing and managing personal EndNote databases (selecting, sorting, searching, moving, updating...)
• Creating bibliography (bibliography) in Thesis and Articles
• Writing articles with EndNote (citing, creating a reference list, editing for different journal formats...)
• Reference and Library sharing
• The most appropriate journal selection for publishing articles with the EndNote Manuscript matcher feature
WARNING: It is important that the software is not installed on another computer other than your personal computers, which is allocated to you by the institution, or that it is not shared with persons outside the institution. Our institution is not responsible in cases that require legal responsibility. Our institution has the right to take legal action against those who act outside the framework of the license.
Son güncelleme : 14.07.2023 13:48:33